Prestigious, historic research organization saves up to 60 hours across payroll processing and open enrollment operations
Many of the core daily business operations at the Institute for Advanced Study (IAS), like training, payroll, and benefits administration, were still being done manually. The level of risk this posed to both the network and security of IAS made it clear they needed to modernize their entire approach to running the organization using a more integrated, accessible, and secure systems.
Read this 3-page case study and learn how IAS leveraged SyncHR technology to seamlessly integrate their HR operations for simplicity and efficiency.
- Improving efficiency in benefits, payroll, and other people operations
- Enhancing data security, accuracy, and currency
- Increasing visibility and transparency into core HR operations
- Enabling greater employee self-service
- The Institute for Advanced Study is using SyncHR along with NetSuite to automate essential benefits, payroll, and time-off accrual functions.
Read this 3-page case study and learn more about how IAS leveraged SyncHR technology to leverage HR data processes for better efficiency, insights, and decision making.