SyncHR is pleased to announce our final release of 2015! Release 5.9 provides a great set of enhancements and additions for our clients.
- Added additional Applicant Tracking System integration
- German language option from the employee portal
- Refinement of Employment Status section in the Work Profile
- Check disbursement type override
- Added ability to process employee checks to include tax “Gross Up”
- New Override capability for Earnings Hours calculator
- Expanded EDT codes and earnings relationships that are tied to the Garnishment and Deduction EDT Codes
- SSNs no longer required for newborn dependents
- Added ability to set Voluntary Life Insurance rates for spouse based on the spouse’s age and not employee’s age
- Added Imputed Income Calculation flag at Benefit Plan level
Email notification improvements, miscellaneous security and performance improvements, and enhancements of AdHoc reporting for Performance Management data.
…and, we have continued our commitment to squashing as many bugs as possible.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding syncHR and/or this release.
Back To Resources