Drive cost-savings while supporting a dynamic workforce
Research suggests that nearly half of all U.S.-based nonprofits face critical budget shortages and 8% are technically insolvent. Given the uncertainty about when and where budget resources will come from, nonprofits need to exercise extreme fiscal responsibility, which means:
- Improving position management and workforce planning
- Maximizing effort reporting and operational insights
- Asserting greater control over timekeeping and operations
- Reducing turnover by improving workplace culture
Learn how nonprofit leaders can break free from the limitations of traditional operations. When your organization can centralize and automate all HR data and operations, you can focus more on driving the mission of your organization.
Join us Wednesday, January 26th at 10am PST | 1pm EST (30 min)
Sign-up and get a free lunch on us!
Speaker: Dawn Huffman-Kerins, Senior Solution Consultant
- Source, engage and retain a workforce and volunteers
- How to manage workforce budgeting
- Ensure compliance to mitigate risk
- Build HR dashboards and custom reporting