Enhancements Drive Increased Flexibility and Expanded Integrations with Partners
DENVER, Colo. – April 1st, 2016 – SyncHR®, a leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) cloud-based software, announced significant enhancements to its SaaS technology platform today. This release is focused on delivering expanded flexibility and APIs for more seamless integrations with its technology partners.
“Effective employee engagement is critical in today’s HCM technology landscape,” said John Cuellar, CTO and Co-Founder of SyncHR. “We’re committed to constantly improving our platform’s ease-of-use by making it more convenient and transparent than ever. We are also focused on continuing to deliver additional functionality both natively within our application and through integration with our technology partners.”
Key features of the latest version (5.10) include:
- Significant enhancements to system integrations with NetSuite
- Additional flexibility added to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) functionality providing the option to send new positions and newly vacated positions directly from the core SyncHR platform to the Recruit Module
- Additional tier level options for HSA plans and enhanced employer match contributions
- Gross Up feature has been expanded to include an aggregated option for accurately calculating taxes for employees that live and work in different states
- The ability to adjust or add tax records for employees from within an active pay process and then continue with the payroll run
- New API for PTO Balance information with Time & Attendance partners as well as other 3rd party vendors
- New Integration with SaaShr™ (time & labor partner) allows clients with employee populations that require clocking ability, or time sheet tracking to seamlessly import all time data into the payroll system
- Enterprise service connectors leveraging MuleSoft deliver a streamlined integration process with external vendor and/or client specific activities at any time
- New ability to scope a security role to an organization or location with user interface improvements for the assignment and management of admin roles
The SyncHR / MuleSoft™ partnership allows for a complete paradigm shift with respect to cloud-based computing and integration. This new Enterprise Service Connector capability enables all cloud-based application providers and customer internal systems to communicate in a holistic ecosystem. This enhances the speed and flexibility by which SyncHR can send and receive important people and security information.
SyncHR’s patented, enterprise-class technology is redefining and simplifying HCM for mid-market organizations. It provides critical advantages not found in traditional systems by automating HR, benefits, and payroll processes, balancing the distribution of work, and centralizing data to ensure accuracy at all times. For more information on SyncHR’s innovative technology, visit www.synchr.com.
MuleSoft makes it easy to connect the world’s applications, data and devices. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud. Organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 corporations, use MuleSoft to innovate faster and transform their businesses. https://www.mulesoft.com/
SyncHR is the Human Capital Management (HCM) cloud-based technology leader streamlining Core HR, benefits, payroll and reporting in a single, enterprise-class application for mid-sized businesses. Founded in 2010, the SyncHR team of industry veterans and visionaries has developed patented technology that saves time, increases productivity, and delivers a superior economic value by simplifying the complexity of HCM through one robust application. The company’s dedicated services and customer care teams deliver industry-leading implementation times, and the intuitive interface creates an enhanced user experience for employees and administrators. SyncHR has created a new reality in HCM by making centralized, interrelated data easy to access, correct, control, and analyze – anytime. www.syncHR.com
Back To News